XAT which is also called as Xavier Aptitude Test is considered as more tricky than difficult. XAT has even changed its pattern to digital than the previous pen and paper-based exam. So the question arises “What is your strategy for this year?”
XAT is accepted by XLRI Jamshedpur, Xavier Associate Management Institute and close to 100 plus B-Schools in India. So you can’t miss the opportunity to plan appropriately and strategically to crack XAT.
Let us go through the top 5 steps to ace your strategy to crack this test.
1. A Strategy is the blueprint design to achieve the goal. So make one and stick to the study plan religiously.
2. As you start preparing don’t jump into the section you think is easy for you. Analyse your past test paper results and concentrate on your weak areas.
3. DM or Decision Making is one of the most scoring as well as an easy section. But if you are attempting the section for the first time you would need some prior practice. So practice the section from previous year XAT papers and mock question papers.
4. General Knowledge or GK section is again a scoring section. Since there is no specific books or syllabus to prepare, one should keep oneself updated with the latest happenings in the world through daily newspapers, online blogs and national as well as international news.
5. Essay writing is one critically important section. An Essay needs to be logical and crisp. The students are judged on the basis of their style of writing and their ability to think coherently and express themselves effectively.
Rest assured that if you follow a strategic and methodical approach, you will grab every chance to ace the exam. Have a clear mind, stick to the plan and play to your strength.
All the Best!
Digital Marketing Dept.
EMPI Business School.