1. It is a beautiful and peaceful campus situated near one of the most well known wildlife sanctuaries – the Asola Wildlife Sanctuary.
2. Do you know the famous company – ITC Limited? Yes…the founder chairman of EMPI Business School was also the first India Chairman of ITC Limited – Shri Ajit Narain Haksar. Year – 1995.
3. EMPI launched We Think for India (WTI) – India’s first participative public policy platform that helped shape India’s Manufacturing Sector Policy.
4. India’s first Innovation Awards were launched by President A.P.J Abdul Kalam in EMPI B-School.
5. EMPI’s Vittal Centre for Management & Governance Informatics (VC-Mactics) was launched by the great Mr. Narayan Murthy.
6. EMPI Innovation Parks are setting up the Vittal Innovation City near Bangalore.
7. EMPI incubates ReserWater Innovation Foundation
8. EMPI is the only B-School in India to collaborate with the largest college of Canada – SENECA – for international study and placement of students
9. About 8 years ago, EMPI Business School was the first institute in India to start Business Analytics programmes, after which, everyone followed.
Today EMPI offers PGDM in Business Analytics, and, Digital and Social Media Marketing, in collaboration with IBM.
10. For making graduates and young executives more employable with the right skill sets, EMPI Business School has collaborated with 5 big MNCS – IBM, ManpowerGroup, JLL, and Safe Express – to offer 2 year PGDM (full time) and 1 year PGP (in weekend mode) programmes.